1. The light! We are surrounded by windows on three sides, so tons of light comes into the house, which makes us and the plants very happy.
2. The bright colors in the living room and kitchen, and our serene bedroom.
3. Washing dishes while having a view of our vegetable garden.
4. That we were able to stay within a small budget since almost everything was purchased second-hand.
Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
1. Understand how you use your space, and find items that fit your needs.
2. Throw away junk mail before entering the house. Unless you need to use it as packing material to ship something that week, you don't need it.
3. Buy a regular-sized sofa. I thought that since we lived in a small space, a regular sofa would be too big, so we bought a loveseat instead. It was too uncomfortable for two people to lay on at the same time, so we ended up getting rid of it and buying a regular sofa instead.