- Dunedin, FL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love my concrete floors. They were inexpensive to do myself, and they feel great.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Use open shelving. Everything is open in my apartment, including my kitchen and my closet. It makes the apartment feel bigger because spaces are not closed off.
2. Put the bed up high. This opens up the space, and it is actually more fun to sleep off the ground.
3. Make your own barn door. Mine cost about $200 to put together. It's 8 feet tall instead of a standard door height, which makes the entire space feel taller.
ATVideo of the Day