Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Pretoria South Africa
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Our black chesterfield couch, we wanted something strong and bold to complement it. We brought in touches of mustard yellow, to add a touch of brightness and fun to the space.
- Colors used in my room
- Navy Blue,Black and a touch of Mustard Yellow.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afriad, if you hate it, it is easy to change. Dark walls create a great atmosphere.
Paint large pieces of cardboard with your different choices instead of painting it directly on the walls. It works so much better, put the colour up against the wall to see the effect in different parts of the room. Depending on the time of day the colour can look totally different.
- Check This Out
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012