The humble grain sack has made a comeback in recent years, elevated to the status of upholstery, throw pillow covers, and even a stair runner. Plain or striped sack cloth works well with French country style and can be used just about anywhere you see fit.
The photos above offer ideas on how to repurpose sack cloth into curtains, table runners, cushions, and storage bins. For more information, click through the links below.
• 1 Grain Sack Pillows from MFV 53
• 2 Feed Sack Table Runner from Wisteria
• 3 Photo of Burlap Shades from Country Living
• 4 Grain Sack Chairs from Midnight Sun Antiques
• 5 French Grain Sack Daybed Cushion
• 6 Antique Grain Sack Cozy
• 7 Sofa from Antiquated UK
• 8 Grain Sack Bucket from DesignsMayaMade's Etsy Shop
• 9 Grain Sack Tablerunner from Grain Sack's Etsy Shop
• 10 Caramel Striped Pillow from VeritysGardenStore's Etsy Shop