• David Weeks Studio Sample Sale
• Brooklyn Flea and TONY
's Holiday Market
• Environment Furniture Basement Sale
• Project Alabama Sample Sale
• KleinReid Sample Sale
• Holiday Designer Trunk Sale
Jump below for more information...THIS WEEK
• David Weeks Studio Annual Sample Sale Lighting samples, prototypes, special editions and one-of-a-kind household items. Chandeliers, standing lamps, sconces, desk lamps & more. Cash or check only. All sales final.
12/5 - 12/6 from 12pm - 6pm
(Saturday: call for entry to building: 718.596.7945)
David Weeks Studio, 68 Jay Street No. 612A, Brooklyn, NY (F Train to York Street in DUMBO)
• Brooklyn Flea and TONY's Holiday Market 40 vendors curated by Flea co-founder Eric Demby and Time Out Seek Editor Erin Wylie.
Sundays: 12/7, 12/14, 12/21 from 11am – 6pm
Brooklyn Masonic Temple, 317 Clermont Ave. (at Lafayette Ave.), Fort Greene (across from the Flea)
• Environment Furniture Holiday Basement Sale 20 - 70% off selected floor samples, overstock and discontinued designs. All sales final.
876 Broadway (between 18th and 19th Streets)
• Project Alabama Sample Sale Unique, one of a kind hand crafted pieces. Classic Project Alabama techniques & embellishments. Fall '08 pieces and Limited Original Holiday '07 samples. 50-80% off. Cash and credit accepted.
12/10 - 12/12 from 10am - 5:30pm
TKE Showroom, 6th Floor Suite 602, 231 West 39th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
• KleinReid's Holiday Sample Sale Great gifts at deep discounts! Lots of new items! All Sample Sale sales final. Cash only please.
12/13 - 12/14, 12pm - 6pm
135 W. 26th St. Buzzer 16 (between 6th and 7th Avenues)
• Holiday Designer Trunk Sale 20 professional designers represented, including Hable Construction, Lotta Jansdotter, Areaware, Deadly Squire, Perch Design & more.
12/13 from 11am - 5pm
Bell House, 149 7th street Brooklyn, NY 11215 (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
To be considered for our Sales & Events Guides, please email information (not just an image file!) to: newyork(at)apartmenttherapy(dot)com with SALES/EVENT in the subject line.