- Start the weekend early! Santa Monica eco-friendly store The Green Life is hosting a LA green drinks cocktail party tonight (November 6) from 7pm.
- Get in on the last day of a "Private" 4-day sale at See Jane Work. 25% off the whole site using the coupon code "25DEAL" at checkout.
- The first annual Holiday Hotness Bazaar will be showcasing independent design and crafter throughout the Pico District from 11 am to 7pm at The GAM Art Center this Saturday, November 8th.
- Good friend is having a large garage sale in Los Feliz you might wanna check out. She's posted images of many of the items up for sale here. Saturday and Sunday at 8-1pm, 3260 Waverly Drive, 90027.
- Silver Lake's All Shades of Green is offering the workshop, An Introduction to Organic Gardening (at a private home). Saturday, November 8th - 9:00-12:00. Call 323-665-7454 for further details.
- If you live out yonder in the SFV and have been pining for a Crate and Barrel, your wishes have been granted: new location at Topanga Canyon and Victory Boulevard in Woodland Hills.
- "Unplugged: Off-the-Grid Experiments in Architecture"
Ecoshack Design Lab - Nov 8, 10am - 5pm
This event coincides with High Desert Test Sites/California Biennial. Maps to the Ecoshack site will be available at the HDTS information center next to Coyote Corner on Park Blvd in downtown Joshua Tree.
- Intertribal Arts Marketplace at the Autry National Center offers art, jewelry, pottery and weavings made by more than 100 Native artists, and enjoy performances by dancers and musicians, as well as a variety of food. Nov. 8-9th,10:00am-5:00pm.