This is our sweet baby girl's nursery. My husband and I had so much fun putting everything together for baby Sally. We hope she loves it as much as we do.
We decided to go with aqua, lime green and hot pink. No real theme....just whimsy and fun. We used polka dots in various parts of the room to make the room super fun! Our decorating style is fun, whimsical, playful, and colorful.
I LOVE the crib bedding. As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be in the room. That was the inspiration for the room. I also love the chevron rug and art on the walls. Anything that makes the room original is special to me.
My advice to another parent putting together their first nursery is Pinterest and Etsy will be your best friends. We got so many ideas from those. Don't be scared to get in there and try some DIY projects. It makes everything more special when you made it yourself. .
• Paint Color: Behr's Pooh's Favorite Things
• Rug: Urban Outfitters
•Hardware for the Armoire, floor vent covers and curtain rods: Lowe's
• Bedding: Etsy via LottiedaBaby
• Chair: Premier Fabrics
• Stuffed Ow and Owl printl: Etsy
• Pillow: Made by my MIL from a pattern found here.
• Side Table: Thrifted and painted by hubby
• Lamp: Painted one that I already had hot pink and recovered the shade using extra fabric
• Crib: Cymax
• Changing Table: Vintage Jenny Lind painted by hubby
• Bins for Changing Table: Pottery Barn Outlet (I covered them in different paper)
• Closet Organizer: IKEA
• Closet Bins: Target
• Armoire: Antique from a local store
• Curtains: DIY (sheer white curtains and hot glued hot pink pom-poms from Hancock's Fabrics)
• "Love" and "Here Comes the Sun" prints: Etsy
• Chandelier: Overstock
• Galvanized Toy Bin: Michael's
• Dragonfly Mobile and Shadowbox: DIY
Thanks Sarah! Readers, see a video tour of Sally's room on Moske Monkey Business.
(Images: Sarah Moske)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE