Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brighton UK
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I've always loved warm, bright, jewel colours and really wanted a teal room. This could look cold so you need to work in some warm colours to brighten it up.
- Colors used in my room
- Teal on the walls, duck egg on the ceiling down to picture rail and fireplace, creamy yellow round the windows to make any light coming in warm. Most of the furniture is antique/vintage so there's a lot of brown and neutral which needed warming up with a splash of red and neon pink.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Keep the wall/wood work colour palette fairly limited tonally but go nuts on the soft furnishings and artwork.
- Very Brighton
See all entries