The quickest and easiest way to change the look of a dresser or cabinet is to swap in new knobs or pulls. It's also affordable - usually a few dollars per knob. Go from something traditional to something modern and edgy or vice versa, just by changing our the hardware.
Here are ten knobs and pulls to give you an idea of the range of styles you can use to update your cabinets, dressers and drawers.
- Like color but only in small doses? Try a little splash of a bold color like these hot Pink Engraved Knobs - $3.94 on Amazon
- This set has 8 different globes - perfect for the curious minds of kids: Old World Globe Dresser Drawer Knobs - $21.99/8 0n Amazon
- Maybe you picked up your dresser at a thrift shop instead of an exotic locale, add knobs that evoke a life of travel like the Mandalay Round Knob - $7.99 on Amazon
- Shown in blue, but available in eight colors, these knobs offer a pop of color as well as texture: Rexine and Copper Blue Cabinet Knobs - $36/10 on Amazon
- These ceramic knobs can warm up a dull cabinet or dresser and add a farmhouse feel: White & Green Ceramic Knobs - $21.99/4 on Amazon
- The regal lion adds some drama to your furniture: Lion Head Drawer Pull - $4.48 on Amazon
- Can't afford Mexican tile? Capture the beauty of it in these knobs with similar details and colors: Mexican Art Ceramic Knob - $3.69 on Amazon
- An antique style knob like this one can make your bland cabinet or dresser look like a family heirloom: Pea Green Ceramic Cabinet Knobs - $42/12 on Amazon
- Handmade in India, these colorful, patterned knobs can wake up any piece of furniture. Floral Yellow Knobs - $7.35/2 on Amazon
- Going for something a bit edgy? Pink skeletons show you and your furniture have personality. Pink Skeleton Head Knobs - $7.50/2 on Amazon