• 23" LED Monitor, $339.99: Features include: Black Cabinet Color, 1920 x 1080 Resolution, LED backlit for ultra-thin profile, automatic dual-monitor management and crisp color from every angle. Samsung has really stepped its game up and we seem them pretty often in home offices.
• 22" LCD HDTV Monitor, $288.99: Another Samsung we really love because of the features for such a great price. The design is attractive and an item we certainly wouldn't mind putting on our desk — it would be a welcomed addition. Full HD Resolution and HDMI plus Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Capability to name a few features.
• LED Backlit LCD Monitor, $399.95: Based on looks alone we really love the LG monitor, but there's much more to it than that. LED backlit display, full HD 1080p, auto-bright censor and 2,000,000:1 digital fine contrast ratio are some of the most important features. Plus it only has a 28 watt power consumption.
• Diagonal Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor, $249.99: HP hasn't always been on the best lists in the past, but maybe they're making somewhat of a come back with their recent line of computer monitors. 60000:1 contrast ratio, 50 Watt power consumption and anti-glare display are the top specs.
• Smallest Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor, $144.95 on Amazon: 21.5-Inch Wide with 16:9 aspect ratio, 20000:1 contrast ratio, sleek design weighing in at only 10.8 pounds.
And on the horizon? 3D computer monitors, like this one at the Samsung booth at CES promise another dimension of performance with stylish housing. More Computer Monitors on Unplggd
• Simple 3-Monitor Setup Maximizes Screen Real Estate • Choosing the Right Monitor For Your Laptop/Desktop • Samsung's LED Backlit Monitor and Its Sweet Acrylic Base