Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Sandy Boyer
- New Orleans, LA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- This is our first place together and we love that we've been able to decorate our small home as a couple, mixing and melting our distinct styles into one. We also love the tall ceilings and large windows which give our space room to breathe and provide a beautiful view of the Crescent City skyline (no matter how many tchotchkes I cram into the space)! We absolutely love that even in our small space we've been able to host potlucks and parties comfortably! What's a nice home without good company?
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Our biggest challenge is saying no. We've essentially maxed out our space ,so we are unable to grow - we have had to implement the one-in-one-out rule, especially when considering that at this rate we are going to drown in owls and mirrors! (Not a bad way to go in my opinion...)
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- We opted not to photograph our bedroom because it is the lamest room in the house; if we were to win the money we would get to work on making our lackluster bedroom match the style of the rest of our apartment! We have daydreams of finding the perfect antique wood bedframe and a large statement piece of artwork to go above it. The money could turn that daydream into a reality... a comfy, stylish reality!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013