Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Sandy and Michael
- Copenhagen Denmark
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It's pretty rare to find an afforable rental with 2 stories in a major city. We live in the center of Copenhagen where the only residences are apartments, but having an upstairs and downstairs makes it feel like we live in our own little house. It's very cozy!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. Find a style you like and stick to it. It can be hard to relax in a small space when there's too much to process visually.
2. Create different zones in your space by using area lighting. Illuminating an entire room with one fixture is easy, but placing smaller lamps strategically will enable you to create distinct spaces within a room.
3. A couple of plants and/or fresh flowers will perk up almost any space and make it feel more homey.
See all entries