Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- This is our newlywed's bedroom, and we feel intimate in our new space. I love how fresh and serene my bedroom is. It is bright in the morning, and the table lamps offer romantic lighting in the evening. It is uniquely ours. Having photos from our wedding, and our framed invite surrounding us make us so happy, just like our wedding day. I love the mix of geometrics and ikat, modern and traditional. I feel this combination creates a long-lasting design.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Every piece of clothing, every accessory, and every shoe needs a home (which is always a challenge for me). Leaving a single shirt on the dresser evolves into a pile of clothes by the end of the week. Keep it styled, like walking into a hotel each night after long day.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- The bedroom is our retreat at the end of the day. It's just about us- whether we watch a show on the laptop, read a book together, or play a crossword online. The day is so busy, here we spend quality time together.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat