Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Washington, DC
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I found this great Baluch carpet that had such unique pink, blue, and purple colors, and the rest sprung from there. I travel a lot for work and fun, so the rest of the odds and ends come from there (the Stans, Africa, etc) to tie it all together.
- Colors used in my room
- Pinks, walnut, birch, a hint of blue
- Tips for using color successfully
- My taste is rather eclectic, but choosing one or two main colors helps ground me a bit.
- Coral, Blue and Walnut Gray
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012