- Minneapolis, MN
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted my bedroom to remind me of a garden at dusk, so I chose a soft grayish-purple for the walls, like the sky just after sunset.
- Colors used in my room
- Benjamin Moore "Cinnamon Slate" on walls; soft green, white, and black accents
- Tips for using color successfully
- I was a little worried about choosing such a dark color for a small room, so I cut it by installing bright white beadboard panels as wainscoting and using lots of bright colors in the accessories and photos. But if you love a color, I say go for it!
- Garden at Dusk
Room for Color