- Grand Rapids, MI
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Our use of color was inspired by the desire for our living space to be both peaceful yet playful (for our one year old). After vacationing in NC this summer, we felt that a light, airy room filled with blues, whites, and creams would help us bring the coastal feeling back to the Midwest. We are happy with the result!
- Colors used in my room
- A calming blue framed with white trim and a touch of natural wood for warmth. The wall color is Watery by Sherwin Williams.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Find tangible items or images that inspire you and work from there. Don't be afraid to step out from what you are used to.
- Patient and Peaceful
Room for Color