- Paris France
- Inspiration for my palette:
- A mix of wanting to use colour to highlight the architectural details, like the genuinely shabby-chic gilt mirror that is standard issue in old Parisian apartments, and the herringbone wood floor, yet also work with what we've got (essentially, a lot of flat-pack furniture and a large green couch).
- Colors used in my room
- Farrow and Ball paint: Stone White, Stone Blue plus a lichen green warmed up generous splashes of oranges, burgundies, and warm reds.
- Tips for using color successfully
- A bold accent wall gives a small room more depth! And to offset a lot of cool colours with touches of warm - in our case, our curtains, throws, and wood.
- Slate and Stone
Room for Color