- Lawrence, KS
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I saw a photo of Charles and Ray Eames' home interior, and their use of color was modern, quirky, cozy, and inviting. I loved the layers of warm color, the way nothing matched, and the use of nature as a design element.
- Colors used in my room
- Gold, tan, brown, rust, cream, blue, black
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use your favorite colors instead of following what's on trend. Also, use the colors that you wear the most.
- Warm Vintage
Room for Color