The outlook for spring is looking brighter than ever. Say goodbye to the grey days of winter as color is back in a big way from exhilarating solids to bold graphic motifs. For a limited time only, ABC Carpet & Home is offering an additional 20% off the Top 5 Rug Trends for Spring at ABC Carpet & Home, exclusively for Apartment Therapy readers. Get ready to make a powerful statement for spring.
Shown above the jump, from left to right:
- Daring Color: A resurgence of electric, neon hues and rich, primary colors will effortlessly energize interiors. Defy the conventional with our Color Reform Collection featuring salvaged, vintage carpets over-dyed in a spectrum of outrageous colors.
- Safari: Infuse your home with the exotic magnificence and the warm savory hues of an African safari. This natural hemp rug features eye-catching tribal motifs inspired by traditional African textiles in a sun-baked palette.
- Ethnic Lux: From Turkey to India and beyond, bohemian elegance reigns. Pile your home with luxurious, ethnic vintage and antique rugs that transcend time and convey a room well- traveled.
- Flower Power: Spring is in bloom. Channel your inner flower child with our silk and wool Nepalese contemporary rugs brought to life by bold botanicals and fabulous floral flourishes.
- Wild Ikat: Take a walk on the wild side and leave a lasting impression with our kaleidoscopic, technicolor Ikat rug collection handmade from luxurious recycled silk.
Save an extra 20% off the ticketed price on these rug collections! Purchase online with code SPRING20 or print this and bring to our Manhattan store. Offer expires March 21.
Comments have been disabled.