Why conceal your storage? Instead, try painting an armoire a cheerful color and embracing storage as a focal point.
- A pale pink armoire looks extra glam topped with rose gold accessories. From Vtwonen.
- A glossy yellow version pops in an otherwise muted room. From Design*Sponge.
- A chalky wash of black and gray paint turns a $90 Ebay find into a understated, very cool piece. From The Painted Hive.
- If you prefer that your things match, why not base the color on something else in the room? Here, the armoire complements the blue-striped floor. From House to Home.
- An upcycled armoire gets a shabby chic redo in homemade green chalk paint. From The View from in Here.
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day