1. This is such a sweet idea: using nuts to hold hand-written cheese labels! From Style me Pretty (Image by Christine Chang).
2. Pieces of cork are used to hold up these handwritten labels from Little Blue Boo.
3 Set of 6 porcelain cheese labels from Crate & Barrel, $9.95.
4. Simple printed labels attached to toothpicks adorn cheeses on this cheese plate shown on A Beautiful Mess. I like how the hosts placed the cheeses to guide guests in the best pairings of cheese, fruit, and spreads. The cheese also looks accessible to make for easy cutting.
5. Some fun ideas for labelling cheese by the folks at Cheese Cave in Claremont, California, via Sugar and Charm.
6. More from Cheese Cave in Claremont, California, via Sugar and Charm.
7. At Barbuzzo restaurant in Philadelphia, a cheese plate is labelled with a simple, elegant strip of paper placed down the center. From 13th Street Philly.
8. No need for labels with this natural slate cheese board from Handpicked Collection.
9. Vintage silverware cheese markers, $29.00 from Wooden Hive on Etsy.
(Images: As linked above.)