It happens every day — that moment when your kid says something that you find so hilarious, you have to freeze it in time. My 6-year-old was recently defining the apocalypse when he told us, "It's like the end of the world, or when something really really bad happens and sets the world back to like, the 1970s." Of course, I wanted to remember this gem, but what to do? Get yourself a kids' quote journal, or make one yourself.
Here are a few options:
1. Quotable at Paper Coterie, prices vary based on page amounts.
2. Photo Kids' Quote Book at kikki.K.
3. My Quotable Kid from Chronicle Books at Barnes and Noble, $13.45.
4. Printable Kids' Quote Mini Book at Delightful Distractions.
5. The Cute Quote Journal, at Amazon, $10.76.
How do you keep your kids' adorable sayings? And what's the funniest thing one of your kids has said recently?
(Images: 2. Bronwyn Smart via kikki.K; others as linked above)