Why is it that the Brits seem cooler? On the downside, they have terrible food, expensive everything, and the Spice Girls. On the upside: they have slick accents, rugby, and the Spice Girls. (It's your call on the last point.) And? They churn out some sleek design. Take for example, this pair of Tom Vac chairs made by London design studio One-Off Ltd. and distributed by DWR. Usually, one of these chairs will cost you $300 a pop, but AT:LA reader Jaime is willing to part with two of these Brit wonders for a mere $450.
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page... OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Vintage 1930's framed print for $75
- VERY ANTIQUE CHAIR NEEDS RE-UPHOLSTERY for $40
- Vintage Hollywood Regency velvet loveseat - petite, taupe for $140
- Used Modern Sofa from Design Within Reach for $650
- 2 Ikea POANG chairs for sale for $140
- Danish Modern walnut game table with 4 chairs for $675
- vintage KNOLL chairs (pair) 1960s modern Eames era for $200
- MODERN SOFA For Sale for $2000
- Mid Century Danish Modern Chairs for $300
- FAB 70's modern ITALIAN CIDUE C2 chrome glass dining table & chairs for $2400 Thanks, Craig!