Has your Significant Other ever vetoed your favored furniture piece? We found great deals on Craigslist this week, thanks to the girlfriends and wives of some furniture-owning men. The ads include good stories, like the ad for the Art Deco dining table and chairs shown at left. The low price ($75) is because the seller's fiance wants to use all of her furniture. He's begging you to "save his impending marriage" by buying this table. To see the Craigslist ad, click here.
Click below to find out more about the vetoed "IKEA BILLY Bookcase - Brand New, wife hates it." ($65), "The Ultimate Bachelor's Coffee Table! As seen on MTV Cribs!" ($120), and the "classy (IMHO)" wall-mountable, florescent Budweiser sign ($15). Who knew couples' compromises could be so beneficial to others?
Shown here is a "classy" wall-mountable, Budweiser neon light. Get it in Penn Quarter for $15; click here for the ad. Shown above the jump:
- THE ULTIMATE BACHEOLOR'S COFFEE TABLE! AS SEEN ON MTV's CRIBS! - $120 (Germantown, MD 20874)
- Bar and 6 Bar stools - $250 (Woodbridge)
- IKEA BILLY Bookcase - Brand New, wife hates it. - $65 (Eastern Market)
- Leather Love Seat 50% OFF OBO - $400 (Burke, VA)
OTHER GOOD STUFF:
.- Bed - Gorgeous 4 Poster Cherry, 1940's Art Deco, MINT, Delivery! - $110 (S. Arlington)
- Retro Yellow Kitchen Cart - $20 (Winchester)
- 4 Vintage retro Red Chairs - $175 (warrenton)
- Mirror, huge, rectangular, 98 x 42" (over 8 feet long) - $149 (Rockville)
- Antique Rocking chair - $225 (Leesburg)
- Hanging Light Fixtures - $25 (sterling)
- Coffee table - $20 (Woodley Park)
- Antique Ice Cream Chairs -- Charming - $30 (Leesburg)Thanks, Craig!
The Apartment Therapy DC Furniture Classifieds are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.