Here is a rather funky 60's Spy Bar for your livingroom. How great is the "now you see it, now you don't" aspect? On a side note, the poster's run on key words is worth a look. Our favorites: Frank Gehry, couch, Ketel One and Swank!
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page... OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Solid Wood Patio Furniture for $350
- South Asian Hindu and Mughal Art for $40
- DREXEL HERITAGE End table - Guildhall Collection for $65
- Awesome Overstuffed Couch for $200
- HAND CARVED DOOR FROM INDONESIA for $3200
- POTTERY-BAR STYLE WHITE SOFA-SET for $450
- ROOM DIVIDER SCREEN FROM JAVA for $695
- Solid wood dining table and chairs for $190
- Very Cute Wood Desk with Matching Chair for $175
- MIRROR WITH ART DECO STYLE WOOD FRAME for $50
- 60s MOD ART *NEW YORK CITY* SIGNED (CARTER) for $90 Thanks, Craig!