This pair of Danish Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs W/ Original Fabric is a steal at $200. The cushions should get new foam (that stuff deteriorates, folks) and recovered. Even if the work costs another $300 apiece, the final results would be so worth it.
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page... OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Granite Slab - Polished Edge for $275
- Displays for living room - OAK for $500
- Beautiful Antique 6 Drawer Dresser for $250
- Maple Headboard - Queen size - by Ethan Allen for $60
- White Linen Couches for $325
- Modern Oak Coffee Table-Custom Parquetry Inlay for $65
- ANTIQUE CHANDELIER FROM EARLY 1900'S for $700
- Teak Contemporary 6 Drawer Dresser W/ Ornate Antique Pulls for $425
- Danish Mid-Century Modern Hutch W/ 4 Drawers for $350
- KITCHEN TABLE WITH 6 CHAIRS for $100
- Antique French Butterfly Table for $300
- MISSION/ARTS & CRAFTS CHERRY WOOD 4-DRAWER DRESSER for $165 Thanks, Craig!