Antique Fireplace Mantel - $1000: Ok, I have to admit I don't know the going rate of fireplace mantels these days, but I wanted to highlight this one in case someone is doing some renovation and doesn't want to trek out to United Homewrecking in Stamford for their salvaging. I was particularly attracted to the intricate carving on the top. Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Microfiber Couch - like new! for $300
- Great lines on this bad boy.
- HEYWOOD WAKEFIELD BED for $280
- A good price for a bed no matter who made it.
- Danish Modern Teak Credenza for $
- All of the words to describe this piece are "in" right now.
- Round Oak Dinner Table for $100
- Become one with the Apartmenttherapy God by buying this pedestal table.
- Hammock for $75
- If you're lucky enough to have a yard, you should enjoy it with a hammock.
- POTTERY BARN Wall Organizer for $50
- Ok, Pottery Barn can be kinda boring, but you know you need one of these things to keep your life organized.
- "Workbench" 48" round glass table + 4 chairs for $150
- Worth it for the chairs alone.
ATVideo of the Day