We are not antique experts, so we're just going on how cool this Empire desk and chair looks. We think that this is the kind of furniture that would mix beautifully with other periods and styles of furniture. The post says the chair is "tucked leather" but we assume they mean "tufted". If "tucked" is a term, someone please let us know!!
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page... OTHER GOOD STUFF
- 8 PIECE BEDROOM SET for $1100
- Anti-gravity or Zero Gravity chair for $60
- 6 East Asian Rough Hewn wood Picture frames for $75
- East Asian rough hewn Shelf for $75
- Tons of 10' tall commercial shelving for $300
- desk, hutch, bookcase, 2 drawer dresser for $125
- ASHLEY Durapella SAGE Couches for $200
- Deck furniture for $50
- Vintage rug 8.5x11 for ??
- Mission Style Oak Bed (Queen) for $100
- contemporary oak bookcases for $30
- Amazing Steamer Trunk-Maitland Smith for $900
- Vintage Diner Style Sofa/Couch for $150