We're taking a break from the mid-century modern pieces today and giving love to some beautiful vintage French (or French-inspired) pieces...like this love seat / French settee in the Louis XVI style. This piece is hand carved and covered in a decadent gold leafed silk damask. However, there is a bit of damage, such as the tear in the upholstery seat and some evidence of dog destruction at the end of the arm rest. Priced at $700.
Ooh la la ! Regardez des meubles plus beaux ici...!
- French 18th Century Style Sofa - White / Dark Brown Wood / Excellent for $99
- Cabinet - small sideboard for $250
- White Country French Pie Safe for $376
- 30's French Armoire for $750
- Antique, French Shabby Chic Chair for $175
- Antique French Church Pew Circa 1875 for $325
- Antique French Provincial love seat for $325
- French Country Dining Room Buffet for $125
- Beautiful pair French table lamp for $50
- French Provincal chairs for $950