We're feeling inspired by all the Olympics coverage--in particular, we really like the primetime segment hosted by Mary Carillo. Seriously, she is awesome and her segments are all about Chinese culture that go beyond eating a scorpion on a stick on Snack Row. In fact, the only thing better than her is probably Bob Costas with Bela Karolyi working himself in a tizzy. But we digress: here's a little bit of Asian flavor for today's Scavenger: a Hollywood Regency dragon cabinet going for the low price of $100.
More good stuff after the jump...
- WHITE CONTEMPORARY COUCH /SOFA for $950
- Danish Modern Chair for $80
- PAUL McCOBB DRESSER for $300
- Danish Modern Marble Top Table for $160
- Eames Era Chair for $80
- wood shanghi chairs asian retro set of 2 for $80
- BEAUTIFUL CHINESE ARMOIRE MUST SELL THIS WEEK for $950
- ANTIQUE WALNUT CHINESE HORSE CHAIRS for $900/pair
- Mid Century Modern / Danish Modern End Table for $80
- modern imported Wenge Buffet for $1200