Laura in Park Slope has a monster of a mirror on her hands. Her Leaning Floor Mirror (with antique tin frame) is big and beautiful with a shabby chic sort of tin frame style going on. It's not cheap, but it looks like it's in fine condition and it IS big. Personally, we would update it a bit by painting the frame a deep oxide red. Help Laura out so she can buy more furniture (and check out the cool color on the walls in her bedroom)!
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
• Two Eames Chairs by Vitra and Kartell Folding Cart / Trolley for $150
• Modernica Case Study Shelving for $750
• Vintage 60's wicker hanging lamp for $100
• Danish Modern Teak Rosewood Cabinet Shelving for $400
• Harvey Probber Terrazzo End Table for $200
• Stainless Steel & Maple Bistro Table for $200
• Art Deco Black Metal & Chrome Lacquer Dining Table w/ Leaf for $880
• Nils Holger Moormann Modular Storage Drawers for $1500
• Office Credenza by Stow Davis for $870
• 4 Knoll Fritz Hansen Chairs for $225
• Ligne Roset Living Room and Dining Room Furniture
• jon russell Ghost candelabra for $60