As huge fans of Breakfast at Tiffany's, we were mesmerized by Holly Golightly's apartment, right on down to her sofa (which was actually a tub cut in half!). Here's something a wee bit more comfortable than porcelain: AT:LA reader Daniel is offering up his mid-century Overman Sofa for a mere $750. It's been professionally reupholstered in a sleek white vinyl, and still in impeccable condition.
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- DESIGNER KITCHEN TABLE + SCANDINAVIAN BARSTOOLS. SET or INDIVIDUAL for $250
- French Country Coffee Table for $200
- Freakishly Hip. TV Stand & Matching End Tables. Yellow & Black. for $60
- Vintage Arm Chair with New Silk Upholstry for $450
- Puzzle Couch for $7500
- Midcentury Modern 2-Tiered End Table for $40
- Danish Modern Armchair for $185
- Sears Sewing Machine In Nice Cabinet for $75
- RETRO 60'S ARM CHAIR for $75
- Danish Modern Credenza for $150