Hmm...maybe today's Scavenger should have doubled as a "Hot or Not" post. We couldn't resist posting this mostly because of its salacious history. Although it's not confirmed, the story is that this couch came from a New York city lounge where Madonna shot part of her Sex Book in 1992...! Now, we know what you're thinking. The cushion itself has been recovered many times. (Thank goodness.) It could be right at home in an art gallery or industrial loft. What do you think? Would you buy it? See more picks below the jump...
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
• One of a kind Distressed Metal Couch - $375
• MID-CENTURY MODERN DRESSER / SIDEBOARD / TV STAND $200 OBO - $200
• Cool yellow Knoll International chair
• Metal Pharmacy Cabinet - $99
• Orange+White cubes - $75 each
• Vintage Knoll Executive Chair - $125
• Design Within Reach Twilight Sleep Sofa - $650
• Danish Rosewood Credenza - $2100
• Crate and Barrel Small Metal Bookcase-very art deco looking! - $65
• George Nelson for Herman Miller Modular Coffee Table - $400