Ok, here's a Paul McCobb Planner Group coffee table.
You should buy it.
Jill, its current owner, calls it "perky" and we think she has that about right.
There's just something about the angle and shape of the legs that really makes this a great piece. Or is it the picture making this duck look like a swan?
Click to view these in bold below
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Heywood Wakefield 3 drawer dresser - $700
- Desk with Flip Top - $350
- Vintage Designer Chair - $20
- Knoll Leather Bench - $1200
- SPINDLE LAMP END TABLE - $75
- 50's Cocktail Bar - Style Galore! - $650
- Mid-Century Modern Arm Chairs - $250
- brass floor lamp - $35
- MIRROR - $150
- Pair of Antique Chinese Chairs, ABC, probably elm - $500