So this guy walks into a bar and says, "Hot damn! This is a really nice bar!" Why, you ask? Because the bar stools were these beautiful Philippe Starck Stools. They are a minimalist version of maximum style -- at a not so miniscule dollar amount -- but note that the price is negotiable.
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
• Unusual Mahogany High Chair for $125
• Antique 1890's metal and glass doctor's cabinet for $1000
• Plant Stand - Old, Mahagony for $15
• Slick, Modern Glass Display Shelfs for $20
• Antique Drafting Table for $120
• Midcentury Danish modern teak desk for $300
• Old Sewing Table from Bronxville Estate Collection for $42
• Hand-Painted Wooden Cabinet from Rajastan for $500
• art deco furniture for $1200
• Oak Teacher's Desk and Chair for $385
• 8ft. X 4ft. Carved Mirror for $300
• 2 matching Lamps for $25