Although today's weather certainly doesn't testify to this (65 degrees anyone?!), under normal circumstances blankets are a necessary and desired December staple. If you're anything like us, though, storing blankets can be tricky because they're bulky and can be a pain to put up away (especially if you store them high up in the closet, like we do, and happen to be a shorter person). Anyway... we say keep things low to the ground. This Rare Danish Modern Blanket Chest is the perfect solution. Use it at the foot of your bed for when you need an extra blanket in the middle of the night (assuming it gets cold again), or under your window as combo storage/seating.
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Split Back sofa Door Store LIKE NEW sleek modern - $550
- SOFA - crate and barrel - $400
- Matching White Lattice-Work Bookcases - $75
- Pair of Vintage Turquoise 1960's Chairs - $50
- Custom Made Modern Entertainment Center :: - $900
- Rug from ABC carpet: 65 inch by 11.5 feet - $100
- Mid - Century Modern Daybed - $200
- Victoria Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck for Kartell - $250
- saarinen coffee table...purchased in soho last year - $350
- 3 seater designer couch - $300