Moira describes her unframed Hogarth print so well that we think we'll just reprint what she had to say in the ad: maybe you need a gift for a graduate, or a wall street trader, or just a guy or girl who is suddenly about to make a lot of money. Something, say, that is both chic and imparts a useful message? I'm selling several prints, and this one is the best by far. It's a classic, satiric Hogarth print from the 18th century. It shows a scene of a newly wealthy man and the dozens of hangers-on who are overwhelming him with things he MUST have (and, of course, MUST pay for).
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Steel lockers for $75
- Eero Saarinen Executive Side Chairs for $450
- Lamps for $40
- Upholstered Armchair for $240
- Late 1800s Rocking Chair for $400
- Sante Fe/Mexican Furniture, Lamps, Handcrafts
- Hand Painted 4 Poster Iron Bed for $900
- Retro Large Antique Cabinet - Stainless Steel for $185
- Coffee Table - Indian for $185
- antique hutch for $1500