If Don Johnson is in your house, where is he going to sit? Right here, baby, in this Pure New White Leather and blinding chrome, vintage 1970, origional. [sic] Attributed to Milo Baughman, it seems this chair is in a shop on Horatio street, but the pic definitely looks home grown.
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the nav bar [AND THE BUG IS FIXED]. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- cream papazzan chair for $50
- antique typography chest for $400
- Sofa Mid Century Modern for $800
- 5 dwr Stacor plan files for $125
- CANOPY Metal BED for $450
- Ergonomic Computer Desk for $70
- retro chair and love seat 60-70's for $150
- two wood bar stools for $50
- heavy duty metal shelving unit for $150
- Rolling tambor, from architect's office for $60
- Chocolate Brown Leather and Mahogany Armchair for $325
- FEDERAL EMPIRE OGEE\OG MAHOGANY MIRROR for $200