Doesn't this sort of thing make you angry? In LA, vintage steel furniture is as common as guys in baseball caps and Teva's pushing strollers on the Upper West Side. We found this vintage 40's steel desk this morning and loved the pitch: "It is a wonderful desk because ... if there was an earthquake or other disaster under this baby would be the safest place in your house."
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD Los Angeles STUFF
- New High End Leather Theatre Seats for $1000
- PREMIUM TEXAS HOLD 'EM TABLE for $600
- Small oak table for $60
- 6ft by 3ft mirror for $300
- Pair of Stylish A-Frame Bookcases for $90
- Retro Kitchen Table for $75
- THAI TEAK WAGON WHEEL CHAIRS for $100
- Danish Modern Retro Loveseat & Chair for $250
- Antique Desk and Coffee Table for $750
- DESK - SOHO for $800
- Stunning Vintage Mahogany Chair for $175
- VINTAGE brushed steel 1950's desk for $400