Sometimes, a traditional armchair just seems too bulky especially in a smaller space. A good compromise is to find a chair that is not only comfortable and functional but also gives the illusion of space like this vintage midcentury modern teak chair. The solid teak frame features a cut-out back that could hold a cushion, but also looks stylish without. Currently priced at $150.
More good stuff after the jump...
- vintage mid century modern PAIR OF WALNUT NIGHT-STANDS for $325
- 60's Mid Century Modern Platner style CHROME Dining Table & 4 Chairs for $575
- Danish Mid-Century Dining Chairs for $275
- Five Modern Dining Chairs MADE IN DENMARK for $150
- Mid-Century Modern Desk for $275
- Atomic 50s 60s Sunburst Starburst Wall CLock Eames Mid Century Modern for $125
- PAIR OF MID-CENTURY CERAMIC TABLE LAMPS for $150
- danish modern mid century designer lounge chair teak for $445
- Mid Century DRESSER danish modern eames era for $280
- High-end Wood/Steel Contemporary Lounge Chairs and Side Table for $500 Thank Craig!