Sometimes--and not very often--Craigslist seems just...picked over...you know, a lot of repeat pieces or scammy ads. So when we came across this Wegner-inspired folding chair we thought, "Hey, that's actually a really great piece!" It's vintage 60's, sans cushion (although having one made wouldn't be too bad), and for the price of $250? Score.
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page... OTHER GOOD STUFF
- big porcelain tiger - very kelly wearstler for $225
- CRATE AND BARREL- Cameron Sofa for $900
- Cute and Modern End Table for $25
- Gorgeous Mid Century Coffee Table for $250
- 1960's MODERN leather & chrome chairs PIERRE CARDIN for $940
- Danish modern 4 set chairs........mid century for $390
- Wendell Castle Molar Sofa Red Pop Art Eames Era for $950
- STYLISH, "SUPER COMFY", LEOPARD, BOBBY TRENDY SOFA 4 SALE!! for $300
- Antique Victorian Bentwood Coat & Hat Stand for $85
- Le Klint 171 B Pendant Light for $320 Thanks, Craig!