As we spend more time in our homes during the autumn and winter seasons, when fresh air isn’t coming through open windows on a regular basis, it is time to bring some fragrance into the home.
Whether you prefer subtle fragrance or scents that knock people over, there are now several ways to bring fragrance into the home. There is the reed diffuser, using a glass jar filled with scented oil and a set of bamboo sticks that release a scent constantly into the room, or the scented candle, releasing fragrance while also illuminating a soft glow when lit.
1. MELT fragrance collection from Target; Candle $14.99, Diffuser $16.99
2. Jo Malone Fragrance Collection; Candle $65, Diffuser $80
3. Nest Home Frangrances; Candle $34, Diffuser $38
4. Paddywax Fragrance Collection; Candle $25, Diffuser $29
5. Designers Guild Fragrance Collection; Candle £25, Diffuser £32
(images: as linked above)