It's free to try and $25 to buy--and in our opinion, if you need help remembering things like this, well worth the small investment.
You can keep one for office, one for home, another for volunteer groups, etc. It also includes:
• Multiple target ranges on a single task
• "Inactive" ranges to disable color coding for tasks that don't require it
• Drag and drop tasks within a document to re-order them, or between documents
• Multiple levels of undo and redo
• Change the date on which recording a task begins
• Display a numerical countdown of how many days until a task is due (or the number of days past-due)
• Sort tasks by name, by due date, by priority, or by how consistently you're doing them
- Seen over on Lifehacker.
Check out AT:HT's entire list of organizing links: