Bulky and space-consuming, sculptures and much more difficult to have in the home than wall art like paintings, prints, and drawings. Old architectural columns and tall outdoor tables make great sculpture pedestals. Do you have sculptures at home? How do you display them?
Shown in the Images:
• the bathroom in Rachael's Apartment Therapy Inspired Design Lab
• Yassir's Mid-Century Modern with an Asian Twist
• The Coles' Carriage House Turned Art Studio have sculptures inside and outside the house
• Jon Brooks' Home: A Sculptor’s Handmade Retreat
• Caryn's Raw & Romantic Fairytale Loft