Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Toronto Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted to create a space that was instantly welcoming, generates conversation, and color usage that is easy on the eyes.
- Colors used in my room
- Dark browns, blacks, Off white, a hint of green in the large map, and metallic objects
- Tips for using color successfully
- Choose your base colours wisely (this can be based on the amount of natural light that comes into your room) and don't go over board with the vibrant usage of colours or objects.
See all entries