Sebastian's "Antique Autumn" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Cranston, RI
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted to infused pops of modern culture and color into the house's 1885 build history. Mixing tradition with softer comforts.
- Colors used in my room:
- Light yellows, amber woods, rich royal purples, crisp greens, muted grays and touches of gold, black and white.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Stick with neutrals for the majority of the room, use rich intense accents to make the room pop as a whole without feeling over powering.
- Antique Autumn