Details, from left to right:
1. Fleuriste window art, crafted from a vintage window sash. The original paint finish was carefully sanded to reveal the current color combination on the frame: blues, aquas, creams, and a small amount of pink. The backing is a vintage fabric print in blues, topped with a "valance" made from the edge of a vintage table runner. Fleuriste; Fleurs Fraiches - Topiary - Bouquet Melange (French); Florist; fresh flowers - topiary - mixed bouquet (English). 15" x 34.75".
2. Grand Central Station, crafted from a vintage window sash. The frame is finished in a distressed white paint. Backing is black with white & tan stripes, lettering is in white. Three vintage metal doorknobs finish the piece - for all your hang-ables! 20" x 28".
Price: Was $200.00 Sale! $175.00
3. Created from a vintage highboy chest of drawers, it has been retrofitted with 6 compartments for "mail", each complete with it's own P.O. Box door. The authentic vintage doors are circa 1957, and each has it's own working combination. The top drawer was removed & slots have been added above each mailbox. The drawer containing the mailboxes is secured to the chest with screws on the back side, allowing access into the drawer in case a combination is misplaced. The woodwork has been refinished with ebony stain and satin clear finish. Vintage bin pulls have been added to the 3 remaining drawers - great for storing household items! The original keyhole covers and wooden casters are still in place. This piece is truly one of a kind, and will add character & fun to your family living space. Leave the numbered doors as they are, or for $50 extra - Second Chance Art & accessories will personalize each door with your initials, name, or numbers of your choosing. Click on the links below for more detailed photos & info. Roughly 47.5" tall, 36" wide, 18.75" deep.
4. Patisserie window art, created from a large vintage window sash. The frame is finished with antiqued black paint. The backing is a vintage table cloth in a soft robin's egg blue color with embroidered & appliqued floral designs. The table cloth has some faded areas - indicating it's age & character. Rue de Gramont/ Patisserie de la fleur/ baguettes, croissants, gateaux, tartes (French); Gramont Road (an address)/ Pastry shop of the bloom/ baguettes, croissants, cake, pie (English). A truly unique accent for your kitchen! 29.75" x 35.5".
5. Red Eye Cafe Window Chalkboard, reated from a 2 pane vintage window. The frame has been painted white, and the top pane is backed with red & white stripes. The original cafe design has been hand painted in black. The lower pane is a magnetic black chalkboard, with "daily specials" hand painted in white. The black board material used is a factory made, porcelain coated steel. (See link below for more info on the chalkboard material). On the side of the frame, an old doorknob plate holds the magnetic eraser (included), and a small vintage hat clip holds your piece of chalk. A great functional piece for your kitchen or mudroom! 44" tall x 21.5" wide.
Visit Second Chance Art online.