Office Secret Santa exchanges are supposed to be a fun, bonding experience for co-workers. But when you draw someone's name who you don't know well it can start to feel stressful. My rule of thumb for such gifts is to give something that has broad utility and broad appeal. Here are ten stylish ideas that fit the bill.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
1. House Pot Holder in Blue, $17.25 at Ferm Living
2. Heath Bud Vase in Tangerine, $23 at Canoe
3. Candied Letter Desk Clip, $14 at Anthropologie
4. Origami Champagne Tote, $30 at BuiltNY
5. Hidden Animal Mugs, $21 each at Uncommon Goods
6. Paperthinks Recycled Leather Notebooks, $6.95 each at Kate's Paperie
7. Minimal Napkin Rings (set of 4) $19.90 at Zara Home
8. Felt Pods, $14 at flip & tumble
9. Eau Good Charcoal Purifier Water Bottle, $22 at Flight 001
10. Tea Egg in Mint by Norman Copenhagen, $18 at Gretel
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.