No need to get your eyes checked — there really are spots everywhere. 2013 has seen a resurgence of polka dots. From walls to rugs and everything in between, this classic pattern is cropping up all over the home. If you want to DIY your own dots, here are seven bespotted projects for your space.
1. At Home In Love uses gold contact paper and a circle punch to add easy temporary polka dots to a plain old fridge.
2. Gabrielle of Design Mom sews happy-hued linen napkins and dots them with gold paint.
3. Inspired by Jenny's take on Les Touches, Catlin Wilson took her basic IKEA dining chairs and gave them a snow leopard update.
4. Oh Happy Day sends off cheery mail with these stamped envelope liners.
5. A plain low pile rug gets some dotty drama from A Beautiful Mess.
6. Michael of Inspired By Charm whips up a chic ombre-dotted table runner from a drop cloth.
7. Gold Sharpies + porcelain mugs = stylish coffee breaks over at A Bubbly Life.
(Images: As credited above)