Autumn is such a festive and exciting time: candy corn, fresh apple cider, a chill in the air and the holidays just around the corner! I feel like we should be sending Halloween and harvest cards along with our Christmas cards. Unexpected and delightful, here are some fun ideas for sending a handwritten note to friends or family.
1. Foil stamp fun! Love this "Halloween Skull Card" from Sugar Paper, $5.50.
2. If harvesting fruits and veggies is more your style than candy, pick this "I Pick You" illustrated greeting card by Sarah Burwash for Red Cap Cards, $3.95.
3. Okay, I know it says summer, but this "Summer Landscape" card from Ferme Á Papier illustrates that crisp end of summer feel perfectly! $4.50.
4. Boo! A cute letterpress and die-cut card. "Owl Tree" by Egg Press, $6.00.
5. Fun and festive — "Halloween Monster" card from Rifle Paper Co., $4.50.
(Images as linked above).